8 Ways to Hack Your Sleep for Health and Rest
In Health & Wellness
- Eat Healthy & maintain exercise routine.
- Track your sleep quality
- Avoid Electronics - Silence your cell phones, tablets and turn off your television so nothing can disrupt your sleep.
- Don’t exercise near bedtime - Highly energizing exercises will not allow your body to wind down for bed time.
- Don’t drink coffee past the afternoon - Try your best to avoid caffeine related products after 2pm to protect your ability to fall asleep.
- Turn down the lights - Sleeping in complete darkness is the best.
- De-stress - Try practicing yoga or meditation to help focus on your deep breathing. This will help balance your body, mentally and emotionally.
- Wake up at the top of the sleep cycle - The SleepCycle app can act as an alarm clock and you’ll wake up at the right time for your internal clock!