Whether you’re creating new blends that bring back your favorite memories or creating an aromatic paradise with essential oils like Lavender, Eucalyptus or Peppermint to create a familiar aromatic ambiance, chances are your GuruNanda Diffuser puts in a lot of hours.
It's very important to clean your diffuser as oil residue can build up on the inside, affecting how well your diffuser works.
Show your essential oil diffuser some love! Today's tips will show you how to clean your diffuser quickly and easily, so you can get back to enjoying the aromatic paradise you've been dreaming about.
Check out our Valentine's Day Special (Bolero Diffuser + Ylang Ylang Essential Oil)
How to Clean Your Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser
Always check your diffuser type to make sure it is an ultrasonic diffuser and not a different type. The majority of GuruNanda diffusers are ultrasonic.
- Turn off and unplug the diffuser.
- Wipe the reservoir/tank with a wet cloth.
- Dip a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol so you can clean the ultrasonic plate and get rid of any extra buildup.
- Rinse the reservoir/tank with water, then wipe it clean and dry up any excess water with a dry, soft cloth.
- Add water and essential oils; get back to your favorite aromas!
Diffuser Cleaning Option #2
- Fill your diffuser tank half way with clean water.
- Add 10 drops of pure white vinegar.
- Let the diffuser run for approximately 5 minutes.
- Drain the diffuser and use a cotton swab dipped in vinegar to clean tight spots.
- Rinse with clean water, empty it, and you're ready for your next scent!
Quick Tip: Rinse and wipe out your diffuser after every use. This will help minimize the gradual buildup of essential oils. Try to do a deep clean on your diffuser once a month.