Have you heard that GuruNanda Lavender Essential Oil can help you fall asleep?
Yes, that’s right!
GuruNanda Lavender essential oil has natural compounds that can help you fall asleep naturally without the use of any synthetics or chemicals.
We know that lavender essence is associated with bath and beauty products to promote a calming effect but get this; the concentrated essential oil has components that can literally help you get some good shuteye!
Today, more and more people are turning to lavender for its natural healing properties which include a natural sedative, astringent, antihistamine, antibacterial and many more.
So, if you’re having challenges falling asleep at night, here are 12 easy steps to creating a sleeping ritual.
- Start going to bed at the same time every night so that you develop a pattern. Over time your body will recognize this pattern and start the process of calming down to sleep.
- Next, an hour before your designated time, take a drop of GuruNanda lavender essential oil and rub your hands together to release the aroma and take nice long deep inhales through your nose.
- Rub what’s left on your pillow.
- Fill your diffuser with 5 drops of GuruNanda lavender essential oil and let the aroma fill your bedroom.
- Now turn off all of your technology. No computer, phones, tablets or TV. These will stimulate your brain and can keep you awake.
- Your mind will think it's’ daylight and can keep you staring at the ceiling for hours. If you get up in the middle of the night, make sure you use low lit night lights and place them along the floor if you can, this will help you see where you’re going without stimulating your brain.
- Next up, take a warm bath or shower and add 1-2 drops of GuruNanda lavender essential oil into your water.
- Add in epsom salt for extra soothing experience.
- Soak in the bath until you've reached full relaxation
- Now that you’re prepared, step into your dream sanctuary that you’ve created and place one drop of GuruNanda lavender essential oil along with a half teaspoon of GuruNanda Fractionated coconut oil and rub it on the bottoms of your feet.
- As you are lying in bed start to focus in on your breath.
- Take nice long deep inhales as you drift off to sleep, hello dreamland. . .
If you are new to essential oils and want more tips on what they do and how to use them, subscribe to the newsletter/blog to get daily tips, fun DIY recipes and more!