While not many people would want to talk about body odor, the truth is that it is a reality of life and should be treated as such!
Even more important than the fact that it should be acknowledged is that body odor is dealt with it in a natural manner.
There are different ways to control body odor that do not involve using deodorants that are packed with synthetic ingredients. Many of these ingredients could end up harming us. It would be better if we stopped using the deodorants sold in the market.
“What do I do?” you ask. It is true that natural options are far and few, which means we can’t depend on deodorants that are both readymade and safe to use. Even if you by luck, you do find a viable option, it is highly likely it won’t work well.
Therefore, the best way to ensure that the product you buy is both natural and safe is to make one yourself! You might think that would take a lot of time and ingredients that you don’t have. That isn’t true at all! Below we mention four recipes that are easy on the wallet, time, and the amount of work, all the same time!
DIY: Lavender Deodorant
- Fractionated Coconut oil 1 cup
- Baking soda 1 cup
- Lavender essential oil 80-120 drops
- Empty deodorant bottles
- In a bowl, combine the coconut oil with the baking soda, and lavender essential oil.
- Mix well.
- Fill an empty deodorant container with the mixture
- Store in a cool place or the deodorant will become runny due to the melting of coconut oil.
- Use as you would use the average deodorant
- Apply twice daily for best results
DIY: Eucalyptus Deodorant for Men
- Witch hazel 2 tbsp
- Glycerin 2 tsp
- Aloe vera gel 2 tsp
- Eucalyptus essential oil 10 drops
- Spray bottle (4 oz)
- In the spray bottle, add all the ingredients and shake to combine
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water
- Shake before use
DIY: Tea Tree Solution
- Water 4 tbsp
- Tea Tree essential oil 4 drops
- Combine the ingredients in a spray bottle
- When using, apply as a spray to your underarm area
Where Do I Buy Essential Oils for Homemade Deodorants?
If you would like to try out one or all of these homemade deodorant recipes, then you will need good quality essential oils. There is only place where you will never have to worry about the quality of the product. GuruNanda Essential Oils and Diffusers is where you need to do all your essential oils shopping. Get started right now!