Do you still purchase overly priced body lotion that does not seem to give you the benefits that you are looking for? We have a all natural quick and easy alternative for you to try. Grab a couple of friends and have an essential oil DIY party!
- 1/2 cup Sweet Almond Oil
- 1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Beeswax
- 2 tablespoon Shea Butter
- 8 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 8 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
How to Make Lotion:
- Combine Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and beeswax in a double boiler or a glass bowl on top. If using Shea butter, add it as well.
- As the water heats, the ingredients will start to melt. Stir occasionally as they melt to incorporate.
- Remove from heat and add essential oils.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour into whatever jar or tin you will use for storage. Small mason jars (8 ounce) are great for this.
- Use as you would regular lotion.
Enjoy & apply as needed! If you love this recipe, please leave your recommended essential oil for body lotion recipes in the comments below!