German Chamomile (Egypt)
Essential Oil Exotics
100% Pure and Natural from Farm to You™
German Chamomile, Matricaria recutita
Aroma: Floral, Herbal, Sweet
Country of Origin: Egypt
Plant Part: Flowers
Consistency: Thick X Not recommended for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Improve Skin, Reduce Inflammation, Calm Mind
- Add a few drops of German Chamomile Essential Oil to a diffuser, and get ready for a good night’s sleep.
- Dampen a towel with cool water, and add 3-4 drops of German Chamomile. Place the towel on your forehead, close your eyes, and relax.
- Dilute 2-3 drops of German Chamomile Essential Oil with a carrier oil to open the heart and relax the body for an aromatic massage.
Topical: Dilute with GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
German Chamomile is a daisy-like flower with a relaxing, floral aroma. It is the most highly sought after version of Chamomile and can be identified by its blue color. It has been used since ancient times for a wide range of healing applications. German Chamomile can help nourish the body, relax the mind, and rejuvenate skin. Enjoy the gentle, sweet, and floral aroma of German Chamomile Essential Oil.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of GuruNanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
- 100% pure and natural
- Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
- Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color