Ultrasonic Diffuser for Essential Oils
An upgrade to any home décor, this new diffuser has a gorgeous white ceramic base, a real wood grain cover, and soothing LED lights. Transform your home or office space with an aromatic paradise. The 230 ml water tank allows you to diffuse for longer periods of time without changing oils.
U/L Certified - Wickless
- Remove the lid and simply fill with water until slightly below the line, then add a few drops of your favorite GuruNanda Essential Oils.
- Place the lid back on the diffuser.
- Press the power button once for continuous mode and color-changing lights. (Mist lasts up to 4 hours)
- Press the power button a second time to maintain continuous mode and turn off the color-changing lights. (Mist lasts up to 4 hours)
- Press the power button a third time for intermittent mode. (Mist lasts up to 8 hours)
- Press the power button a fourth time to shut it off.
- To ensure the diffuser works properly, we recommend cleaning the diffuser between changing oils or every 3 days.
- Disconnect the diffuser unit from the power source before cleaning.
- Use a cloth to clean exterior part of the unit with water.
- Use a cotton swab or cloth to clean the water tank.
- Keep water from entering the vent.
- Do not use detergents, solvents or abrasive agents to clean the diffuser unit.
- Use the diffuser unit on a dry and even surface.
How It Works:
The ultrasonic diffuser creates vibrations that are carried to the surface where oil is floating. The oil floating on the top of the water gets broken down, and then diffused into the air, filling the surrounding space. The silent ultrasonic technology used in this diffuser will fill your environment with the stimulating effects of pure essential oils.