GURUNANDA® Eucalyptus Essential Oil is 100% Pure and Natural and provided FROM FARM TO YOU. It is a great choice if you’re suffering from sinus or nasal congestion. When diffused, its fresh and penetrating scent lends itself to easier breathing and a clearer head. Eucalyptus also helps soothe tired and sore muscles, so adding it to your diffuser after an intense work out could help speed up the recovery process. Add to your bath water for a spa-like experience.
Benefit: Revitalizing, Clarifying, and Invigorating effects, valuable for everyday use.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil
Therapeutic Properties: Clarifying, Soothing
Country of Origin: China
Extraction Method: From the fresh or partially dried leaves and young twigs.
Blends well with: Lemon and Lavender essential oils
1. Add a few drops to a GURUNANDA® Aromatherapy Diffuser.
2. Foot Soother: Add 8 - 10 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to a bowl of warm and let your feet soak for 15 minutes to help soothe.
3. Vapor Rub: Mix 3 - 5 drops of Eucalyptus and Peppermint essential oil with a few tsp. of fractionated coconut oil. Rub on your chest and neck to ease sinuses.
4. Soothing Shower: Add 3 - 5 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil on a warm, damp washcloth and place in the shower, prior to showering for an invigorating experience.
5. Ease Cold & Flu Symptoms: Add 2 drops of Eucalyptus, Lavender and Peppermint essential oil to a cool, damp cloth and sponge your entire body.
Caution: For external use only. Dilute well before applying to skin. Use caution if you suffer from skin issues such as hypersensitivity or damaged skin. Avoid if you are pregnant. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.