Essential Oil Exotics
100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade
Rosemary, Rosmarinus officinalis
Aroma: Woody, Camphorous, Herbaceous
Country of Origin: India
Plant Part: Flower, Leaves
Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Invigorate Mind, Increase Focus, Improve Digestion
- Add 15 drops of Himalayan Rosemary Essential Oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Lean over the bowl, cover your head with a towel to isolate the vapors, and breathe in the aroma for some respiratory relief.
- Mix 2 drops of Himalayan Rosemary Essential Oil with ½ teaspoon of a carrier oil and gently massage to help relieve pain and aches.
- Combine 2 drops of Himalayan Rosemary Essential Oil, 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil, Coconut Milk, and Aloe Vera Gel to create your own natural shampoo.
Topical: Dilute with GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Dry Scalp Relief: Massage 2-5 drops of Himalayan Rosemary Essential Oil onto the scalp before bed then rinse with a mild shampoo in the morning. If the dryness is excessive, try 2 drops of Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Peppermint Essential Oil along with some carrier oil. Massage the mixture onto the scalp, let it sit overnight, and rinse it with a mild shampoo in the morning.
This Rosemary Essential Oil is extracted from the lush flowering Rosemary Plant sourced from the serene mountaintops of the Himalayas. Invigorate your mind and increase your ability to focus. In a time when harnessing the power of your mind is the key to success, Himalayan Rosemary Essential Oil is a welcome addition to any essential oil collection. The herbaceous scent of Himalayan Rosemary has been known to increase blood flow to the head, making it a popular choice to improve focus, memory, and hair growth. It also has a reputation for improving digestion.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of GuruNanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
- 100% pure and natural
- Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
- Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color