GURUNANDA® Lavender Essential Oil is 100% Pure and Natural and provided FROM FARM TO YOU. Lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils, and is most commonly known for its relaxing and calming effects. It can also help to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations. The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing. Lavender is easily recognizable by its perfectly balanced, floral-herbaceous aroma. When diffused, the effects are calming, relaxing, refreshing, toning and cleansing. Adding a few drops of Lavender to a diffuser would be a great way to ease muscle tension in the head and back after a stressful day or to prevent a restless night.
GuruNanda's Lavender is grown in the Kazanlak Valley which is the best micro-climate for growing lavender. It produces the best ratio of Linalool and Linalyl Acetate in the world. What this ratio gives you is the highest quality in therapeutic properties and aroma. Lavender grown in other valleys within Bulgaria still produce real lavender, but the quality is lower and the ratio of Linalool and Linalyl Acetate is reversed.
Benefit: Relaxing and calming effects, valuable for everyday use.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil
Therapeutic Properties: Relaxing, Calming & Soothing
Country of Origin: Bulgaria/France
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from the fresh flowering tops of the female plant
1. Improve Sleep: Add a few drops to a GURUNANDA® Aromatherapy Diffuser before bed, to help relax your body.
2. Massage Oil: Mix Lavender essential oil with a carrier oil (fractionated coconut or sweet almond) in a 10:1 ratio. Massage into skin.
3. Relaxing Bath: Add a few drops of Lavender essential oil and epsom salt to warm bath water to relax and soothe your muscles.
4. Room Spray: Put 20 drops per 5 oz. of water to make a room spray.
5. Stress Relief: Dilute a few drops of lavender essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub the temples and back of neck to help ease effects of tension and feelings of stress.
Caution: Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Do not apply to skin undiluted. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children and animals.