Mace Essential Oil Benefits
- Invigorates the Mind
- Improves Circulation
- Stimulates Appetite and Digestion
GuruNanda Mace Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural, therapeutic grade sourced from the Myristica fragrans in Indonesia. Mace is often regarded as the twin brother of Nutmeg Essential Oils. Derived from the nutmeg tree, Mace has been used as both a cooking ingredient and health tonic. In fact, it’s been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to treat stomach disorders and aches. Mace even alleviates fatigue and stimulates the mind with its fresh and musky aroma.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: GuruNanda guarantees that EVERY DROP of our Mace Essential Oil is 100% Pure and Natural. If you are not 100% Satisfied, we will refund your purchase - No Questions Asked!
Mace Essential Oil Product Details
- 100% Pure Mace Essential Oil
- Purity Tested and Quality Assured
- Sourced Exclusively
- Botanical Name: Myristica fragrans
- Therapeutic Properties: Enlivens the Mind, Aids Digestion, and Relieves Pain
- Aroma: Sweet, Spicy, and Musky; Reminiscent of Nutmeg
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Seed
- Blends Well With: Bay Essential Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Coriander Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, and Lime Essential Oil
Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
What Makes Our Mace Essential Oil Unique
GuruNanda Mace Essential Oils are extracted from the nutmeg tree of Indonesia and come with many health benefits, including its ability to assist digestion, freshen the mind, and ease muscle aches.
Our Distillation Process
GuruNanda’s Mace Essential Oils are created using the gentlest extraction method available. These musky seeds are put through a steam distillation process that releases important volatile components. It is then cooled which causes the components to separate into oil and water. This fragrant essential oil is bottled with love and sent directly to the consumer.
GuruNanda's Testing Standards
Every batch of our Mace Essential Oil is put through rigorous QC procedures. We use the highest level of testing available for Essential Oils: Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS) testing. This ensures the Mace Oil is:
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Does NOT contain synthetic or adulterated material
- The correct aroma, appearance, and color
GuruNanda Mace Essential Oils are 100% pure and natural. No synthetics or additives and are always Non-GMO!
Mace Essential Oil Uses
- Enlivens the Mind: Add a few drops of Mace Essential Oil to a GuruNanda® Aromatherapy Diffuser to freshen and invigorate the mind.
- Relaxes the Body: Add a few drops of Mace Essential Oil to one teaspoon of carrier oil and mix with a half cup of Epsom salts for a soothing bath that relieves muscle aches.
Caution: Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Do not apply to the skin undiluted. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children and house pets. May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women. May interfere with some medical conditions and medications; seek the recommendations of a trained physician. Use with caution for those with asthma and other respiratory issues.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.