Marjoram Exotic Essential Oils Benefits:
- Improves Breathing and Respiration
- Cleansing and Detoxifying
- Calming and Sedative
- Warming and Uplifting
- Relaxing and Relieving
GuruNanda Marjoram Exotic Essential Oil is 100% Pure and Natural therapeutic grade brought FROM FARM TO YOU™. Marjoram essential oil is widely known for its use in the culinary world, and is considered to be a close cousin to oregano. Marjoram is typically added to meats, vegetable dishes, and stews. However, this herbaceous oil has been used for its many healing properties. Marjoram has calming and relaxing properties, and is considered to be a symbol of happiness and joy. The calming properties of Marjoram have a positive impact on various systems of the body, including the nervous system. Marjoram is an excellent sedative, expectorant, and digestive aid. This warm and sweet oil can also reduce feelings of pain that are in connection with inflammation. When added to your favorite GuruNanda carrier oil, Marjoram makes for a soothing and relieving massage oil.
Experience Nature At Home™ today with our Marjoram Essential Oil and benefit from its soothing aroma, relaxing and easing away your stress while stirring your metabolism. Quality Assured!
- 100% Pure & Natural Marjoram Exotic Essential Oil
- Purity Tested and Quality Assured
- Botanical Name: Origanum majorana
- Country of Origin: Egypt
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant part: Leaves
- Therapeutic Properties: Antimicrobial, Insect Repellent, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, helps improves blood sugar levels, and helps reduce mucus and congestion
- Blends Well With: Lemon Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, and Peppermint Essential Oil
Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
ABOUT GURUNANDA MARJORAM ESSENTIAL OILS
What Makes GuruNanda Marjoram Essential Oil Unique
GuruNanda Marjoram Essential Oil is unique because of its significant chemo variety. It is high in linalool, carvacrol, and 1,8-cineole. It also contains a rich terpineol/terpinene variety. The aromas and therapeutic qualities can vary significantly. GuruNanda Marjoram Essential Oil comes from the perennial herb whose aroma is similar to thyme and cardamom. Marjoram is also closely related to oregano, and makes for a great substitute. They can also be used interchangeably as they have similar properties. Marjoram has been used for thousands of years, and was referred to as the joy of the mountains by the Greeks. They also considered this sacred herb to be a symbol of happiness. Marjoram is highly concentrated, and contains many healing properties. Marjoram contains over 80 percent phenols, specifically carvacrol and thymol, and also contains pinene and terpineol. These constituents are directly responsible for Marjorams’ antiseptic, antiviral, and sedative effects.
Our Oil Sources
GuruNanda works directly with farmers from Egypt to ensure our Marjoram Essential Oils are grown at the perfect climate formulated at the highest quality, 100% Pure and Natural!
Our Distillation Process
GuruNanda Marjoram Essential Oils are created using the most gentle and ethical distillation method available. The flowering plant is put through a steam distillation process that releases important volatile components. It is then cooled which causes the components to separate into oil and water. The essential oil is then bottled with love, and sent directly to the consumer.
GuruNanda Testing Standards
Every batch of our marjoram essential oil is put through rigorous QC procedures. We use the highest level of testing available for essential oils, and even update our website with Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS) quality reports for each batch of essential oil sold. This ensures that your GuruNanda marjoram oil is:
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Does NOT contain synthetic or adulterated material
- The correct aroma, appearance, and color
No synthetics or additives, and always Non-GMO!
Marjoram Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse into the air during cold and flu season: Add a few drops of marjoram essential oil to a GuruNanda® Aromatherapy Diffuser to fight microbes and clear congestion
- Insect Repellent: Mix up to six drops of the marjoram essential oil to one tablespoon of carrier oil and rub onto the skin.
- Improves Respiration: Dilute 2-3 drops of marjoram essential oil with a bowl of hot water. Carefully place a towel like a tent over your head and inhale the steam coming up from the bowl.
Caution: Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Do not apply to the skin undiluted. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Not for internal use. Seek the recommendations of a trained physician before use. May be toxic in large quantities; therefore do not exceed the dosage or duration of use.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.