GuruNanda Neroli Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural therapeutic grade sourced From Farm To You®.
Every aspect of the neroli flower, a flower of pure feminity, is explored for the first time. A flower of passion for highly charged emotions, and an aroma to express the things that matter.
This oil is extracted by steam distillation of the flowering blossoms of the Bitter Orange tree, which has the botanical name, Citrus Aurantium. This oil is unique in that it is not cold-pressed even though it is technically considered a citrus oil because the oil is taken from the flowers of the plant instead of the fruit.
Neroli Essential Oil Product Details:
- Aroma: Floral, Intense, Citrusy, Sweet
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Therapeutic Benefits: anti-depressant, aphrodisiac, anti-septic, bactericidal, dis-infectant, anti-spasmodic, deodorant, digestive, emollient, sedative, and tonic substance
- Chemical Components: Alpha Pinene, Alpha-Terpinene, Beta-Pinene, Camphene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Indole Nerol, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Methyl Anthranilate, Nerolidol, and Neryl Acetate
- Blends Well With: Floral, Spicy, Herbal, Citrus
Neroli Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffusion: Add 5-6 drops of neroli essential oil with some water into a diffuser for an air purification.
- Topical: Add 5-6 drops of neroli essential oil to 1 ounce of a carrier oil for topical use.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.