Orange, Citrus sinensis
Citrusy pleasure captured in a bottle. Sweet Orange Essential Oil manifests good vibes only as it uplifts the spirit and quiets negativity. Distilled from the peels of Brazilian and Italian sweet oranges, this essential oil is a unique and great-smelling oil. Enjoy the citrusy, uplifting smell of Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
Aroma: Citrusy, Fresh
Country of Origin: Brazil, Italy
Plant Part: Peels
Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressing
- Place 3-5 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil and 3 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil into your diffuser to help re-energize, restore, and replenish your body.
- Add a drop of Sweet Orange Essential Oil to few drops of Sweet Almond Oil, and rub it on your temples for stress relief.
- Diffuse 8 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil to cleanse, refresh, and purify your environment.
Topical: Dilute with GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Natural Disinfectant Spray: Add 10 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil and ¼ cup of white vinegar to a 16 oz. spray bottle filled with water. Spray the mixture on doorknobs and light switches once a week to help keep germs at bay.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of GuruNanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
– 100% pure and natural
– Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
– Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color