Free Essential Oil
100% Pure Peppermint Oil
100% Pure Peppermint Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil Benefits:
Daily use of essential oils should be part of any natural health and wellness plan. Each different essential oil provides its own unique aromatherapy benefits and relief from common health woes.
When used every day, you’ll enjoy the following benefits from our Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Clear Nasal Congestion
- Improved Breathing
- A Comforting Scent That Leaves You Feeling Fresh and Invigorated
Our Peppermint Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural and sourced From Farm To You™. This gives our oils a therapeutic grade that’s been independently tested and verified. To get this superior rating, we only use high quality ingredients from a network of honest farmers. By going direct to the source, we’re able to offer you high grade essential oils at an affordable price.
If you’re suffering from nasal congestion, adding a few drops of peppermint oil to an essential oil diffuser can immediately help clear your nasal passages so you can breathe better.
Peppermint Oil also has a cooling quality, which can help soothe your dry nasal passages. And once the cooling effect subsides, you’ll feel a comforting warmth that will help you feel better even when you’re a little under the weather.
On top of that, studies have shown peppermint oil to have a special invigorating scent that can actually uplift and energize you.
So if you’re feeling particularly tired or drained, consider adding a few drops of our Peppermint Essential Oil to an oil diffuser and you may not need to reach for your go-to cup of coffee.
Peppermint Essential Oil Details:
- Therapeutic Properties: Refreshing and Invigorating
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Essential Oil
- Country of Origin: India and USA
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation from the fresh or partially dried plant
- Aroma: Minty
- Blends Well With: Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, and Orange Essential Oil
- Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
ABOUT OUR PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OILS
We Source Our Oils Directly From Farmers
We work one-on-one with farmers from all over the world. To create a peppermint essential oil boasting the highest quality standards, we source our peppermint plants from ethical farms in the USA and India. All of our essential oils are 100% pure and natural - Nothing added, Nothing removed™. That’s the way nature intended them to be, and that’s what we deliver.
Our Distillation Process is Gentle, Yet Powerful
We use a gentle extraction process to ensure that each plant retains as much of its original properties as possible. The peppermint plants are put through a steam distillation process which releases important volatile components. From there, our cool down process causes the mixture to separate into peppermint oil and water. We then bottle up the pure peppermint essential oil portion locally in our facility in Southern California.
Our Oils Are Independently Tested & Verified
We test our oils using a third party lab to ensure their purity, identity, and quality. Each of our essential oils is tested using a sensitive GC/MS test to make certain it meets or exceeds our quality standards (and that’s no easy feat!).
Gurunanda Peppermint Essential Oils are 100% pure and natural. No synthetics or additives and always Non-GMO!
Peppermint Essential Oil Uses:
- Improve Your Focus and Alertness: Add a few drops of our peppermint essential oil to one of our essential oil diffusers to get in the zone. This invigorating aroma will keep you alert, focused, and ready to tackle whatever comes your way.
- Boost Your Mood with This Recipe: Add 2 drops of peppermint oil, 2 drops of Lemon Oil, and 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil to our aromatherapy diffusers to help instantly boost your mood and send you to your happy place.
- Cool Yourself Down: Mix 1 drop of our peppermint essential oil with 1⁄4 teaspoon of fractionated coconut oil or almond oil in the palms of your hands. Then apply this mixture to the bottoms of your feet, the back of your neck, or your spine to give yourself a nice, cooling refresher.
- Morning “Pick Me Up”: Short on time? Inhale a few whiffs of our peppermint essential oil directly from the bottle and you’ll have an instant energy boost powerful enough to resist the snooze button.
- Use It For Oil Pulling: Thanks to its minty flavor, peppermint is the perfect essential oil to use for oil pulling. To learn more about this natural technique for pulling toxins out of those hard to reach places in your mouth, visit this page.
- DIY All-Purpose Cleaning Spray: When combined properly, our essential oils make for a natural and effective all-purpose cleaning spray that’s totally chemical-free. This is much safer alternative for cleaning around pets and babies. Use the recipe below to make your very own:
Directions: Add all the ingredients to a spray bottle, shake well, and spray away the germs naturally! By creating your own cleaner, you’ll keep chemicals and germs out of your house and you’ll drastically reduce your carbon footprint too.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. GuruNanda recommends: If you are pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Dilute with any GuruNanda Carrier Oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.