Pine Needle Essential Oil Benefits
- Enhances Cognition and Respiratory Functions
- Stimulating and Enlivening
- Supports Immune System
- Supports Emotional Well-Being
GuruNanda Pine Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural, therapeutic grade sourced from the Pinus Sylvestris tree in Austria. It is believed that this tree originated in Austria and Russia before spreading to different parts of the world. It is used as a Christmas tree all over the world. One of the reasons that pine oil has become such an important element in supplemental health is its availability. It is relatively easy to make pine essential oil, and pine trees grow in huge numbers all over the world.
Pine Needle Essential Oil has a beloved woody fresh aroma with antiseptic action, making it a great ingredient for household cleaners. It also helps improve cognition, aids in the wound healing process, and acts as an insecticidal. As a natural remedy, Pine Needle Oil has been used to clear mucus and improve breathing.
Pine Needle Essential Oils Details
- 100% Pure Blue Chamomile Essential Oil
- Purity Tested and Quality Assured
- Sourced exclusively
- Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Therapeutic Properties: Helps improve cognition and respiration, stimulates and boosts immunity
- Aroma: Strong Coniferous, Woody, Fresh, and Sweet
- Country of Origin: Austria
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Pine Needles
- Blends Well With: Cypress Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Rose Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Cinnamon Essential Oil, and Vanilla Essential Oil.
- Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for Natural Mist
What Makes Our Pine Needle Essential Oil Unique:
GuruNanda Pine Needle Essential Oils are extracted from the Pine trees of India, and come with many health benefits including its ability to reduce inflammation and associated redness, clear mucus and phlegm, cure skin conditions like eczema, boost the immune system, fight fungal and viral infections, protect against sinus infections, stimulate the mind and body, and protecting your home and body from a wide variety of germs.
Our Distillation Process
GuruNanda’s Pine Needle Essential Oils are created using the gentlest extraction method available. These sweetly scented needles are put through a steam distillation process that releases important volatile components. It is then cooled which causes the components to separate into oil and water. This fragrant essential oil is then bottled with love, and sent directly to the consumer.
GuruNanda's Testing Standards
Every batch of our Pine Needle Essential Oil is put through rigorous QC procedures. We use the highest level of testing available for Essential Oils, Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS) testing. This ensures the Pine Needle Oil is:
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Does NOT contain synthetic or adulterated material
- The correct aroma, appearance, and color
GuruNanda Pine Needle Essential Oils are 100% pure and natural. No synthetics or additives, and are always Non-GMO!
Pine Needle Essential Oil Uses
- Bring the fresh smell of the forest into your home: Add a few drops of Pine Needle Essential Oil to a GuruNanda® Aromatherapy Diffuser for a woody fresh aroma.
- Insect Repellent: Mix up to six drops of the Pine Needle Essential Oil into one ounce of GuruNanda® Carrier Oil (Fractionated Coconut Oil or Sweet Almond Oil) and apply to the areas where insect density is greatest.
- Improve Respiration: Add 2-3 drops of Pine Needle to a bowl of hot water. Carefully place a towel like a tent over your head and inhale the steam coming up from the bowl.
Caution: Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Do not apply to the skin undiluted. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children and house pets. May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women. May interfere with some medical conditions and medications; seek the recommendations of a trained physician. Use with caution for those with asthma and other respiratory issues.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.