Free Essential Oil
100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade
Rosemary Essential Oil Benefits:
- Renews the Body and Mind
- Helps You to Focus Better
- Improves Digestion
GURUNANDA® Rosemary Essential Oil is 100% Pure and Natural therapeutic grade sourced directly From Farm To You™. When diffusing Rosemary Essential Oil, its provides a fresh herbaceous scent to help renew the body and mind. Another therapeutic property of Rosemary Oil is that its improves digestion, so next time you find yourself with an upset stomach, think about diffusing Rosemary Oil and it may really make a difference for you.
Try our Rosemary Essential Oil today and Experience Nature At Home™ with the aromatherapy effects of renewing and focus.
Rosemary Essential Oil Details:
- Therapeutic Grade Rosemary Essential Oil
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Therapeutic Properties: Renewing, Refreshing, Soothing, Improves Digestion, Increases Focus
- Country of Origin: Morocco and Tunisia
- Aroma: Strong Woody Camphorous
- Extraction Method: From the fresh flowering tops by steam distillation
- Blends Well With: Cedarwood Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, and Peppermint Essential Oil
- Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
ABOUT OUR ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
Our Rosemary Oil Sources
GuruNanda works directly with farmers all over the world to produce 100% pure and natural Rosemary Essential Oil to meet the highest quality standard, ensuring our product has nothing added, nothing removed.
Our Distillation Process
GuruNanda Rosemary Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation of the flowers. Our methods of distillation use the gentlest technology possible to allow the release of important volatile components of the flowers. They are then cooled to the right temperature and separated from the water. The Rosemary Essential Oil is then bottled with love and shipped to you with care.
GuruNanda Testing Standards
Every batch of GuruNanda Rosemary Essential Oil is put through rigorous QC procedures. We use the highest level of testing available for essential oil, Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) testing. This ensures that all Rosemary Essential Oils are 100% pure and natural, do not contain synthetic or adulterated materials; have the correct aroma and appearance.
**Our Rosemary Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural. No synthetics or additives and always Non-GMO!
Rosemary Essential Oil Uses:
- Respiratory Relief: Add 15 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Breath in the vapors. Lean over the bowl and cover your head with a towel so none of the good vapors escape.
- For Dry Scalp: Massage 2-5 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil onto the scalp before bed then rinse with a mild shampoo in the morning. If you have a more severe case, combine 2 drops of each Rosemary Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Peppermint Oil along with a Carrier Oil: Fractionated Coconut Oil or Sweet Almond Oil. Massage onto the scalp, let it sit overnight, rinse with a mild shampoo in the morning.
- Shampoo: Mix the following ingredients together: 2 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil, 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil, Coconut Milk, and Aloe Vera Gel. Use regularly for healthy hair.
- Achy Pain Reliever: Mix 2 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil with 1/2 teaspoon of a carrier oil (Fractionated Coconut Oil or Sweet Almond Oil) and gently massage to pain and sore muscles areas.
- Improve Memory: Add a few drops of Rosemary Essential Oils to an Oil Diffuser. Let it run for a minimum of 1 hour on daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. GuruNanda recommends If you are pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Dilute with any GuruNanda Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.