Sandalwood Essential Oil Benefits
- Relaxing and Calming
- Balancing and Cleansing
- Grounding and Uplifting
A sacred and spiritual aroma for women who come from afar, filled with dreams and mysteries. Soft and powerful, at the crossroads of India and eastern influences.
GuruNanda Exotics Sandalwood Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural therapeutic grade sourced From Farm To You™. Sandalwood oil is an earthy and woodsy oil harvested from the oldest trees in Karnataka, India, traditionally used as an incense for prayer and meditation purposes because of its many grounding and uplifting properties.
Sandalwood Essential Oil has rich, woody aroma that can compliment any yoga or meditative practices, and may have a positive impact on your health and wellness. Sandalwood Oil can also be used in everyday life to calm and relax the mind, and has even been shown to be very beneficial to the skin when applied topically with a base oil like sweet almond oil.
To discover more benefits of Sandalwood Essential Oil, read this article.
Sandalwood Essential Oil Details
- Therapeutic Grade Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Purity Tested and Quality Assured
- Sourced exclusively from the Oldest Sandalwood Trees in the Mysore district of Karnataka
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Sandalwood (Santalum album) Essential Oil
- Therapeutic Properties: Grounding, Calming, and Relaxing
- Aroma: Woodsy, Earthy, and Sweet
- Country of Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from the wood
- Blends Well With: Lavender Essential Oil, Jasmine Sambac Essential Oil, and Rose-Geranium Essential Oil
ABOUT OUR SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
What Makes Our Sandalwood Essential Oil Unique?
GuruNanda Exotics Sandalwood Essential Oil is distilled from the sandalwood tree, and sourced from the Mysore district of Karnataka. Sandalwood trees are native to India and have the potential to live for up to 100 years. The sandalwood tree must grow for 40-80 years before the roots can be harvested. The older the tree is, the stronger the aroma is when extracted. The Sandalwood Tree is considered holy and has been used in Indian culture for centuries for various religious ceremonies. Karnataka Sandalwood Essential Oils are high in sesquiterpenes and known for having a positive impact on health and wellness. Sandalwood essential oil has the capability to pass the blood brain barrier and is key to supporting cellular health.
Our Sandalwood Essential Oil Sources
GuruNanda works directly with farmers all over the world, producing Sandalwood Essential Oils with the highest quality standards, ensuring all essential oils are 100% Pure and Natural- Nothing added, Nothing removed.
Our Distillation Process
Our Exotics Sandalwood Essential Oil is created using the most gentle and ethical distillation method available. This sweetly scented wood is put through a steam distillation process. It is cooled to the right temperature to allow the plant sources to release important volatile components and separate into oil and water. This Sandalwood Oil is then bottled with love and sent directly to the consumer.
Our Testing Standard
Every batch of our Sandalwood Essential Oil is put through rigorous QC procedures. We use the highest level of testing available for Essential Oils, and even update our website with Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS) quality reports for each batch of essential oil sold. This ensures the Sandalwood Oil is:
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Does NOT contain synthetic or adulterated material
- The correct aroma, appearance, and color
Our Sandalwood Essential Oil is guaranteed to be 100% pure and natural. No synthetics or additives, and is always Non-GMO!
Sandalwood Essential Oil Uses
- At-Home Spa Experience: Add 2-3 drops of Sandalwood Essential Oil to a large bowl of steaming hot water, cover your head with a towel, and place your face over the steaming water. Your skin will feel rejuvenated and nourished.
- Meditation: Place 2-3 drops of Sandalwood Essential Oil in a GuruNanda® Essential Oil Diffuser to enhance the mood and create a grounding environment during your mediation practice.
- Skin Treatment: Add 1-2 drops of Sandalwood Essential Oil to your everyday skin care regimen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness.
For more uses of Sandalwood Essential Oil, read this article
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. GuruNanda recommends If you are pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Dilute with any GuruNanda Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.