What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Peripheral Neuropathy is the numbness of our extremities: hands, feet, and our head, caused by injuries or in normal cases, individuals who are diabetic.
Using essentials oils for peripheral neuropathy can help individuals living with Peripheral Neuropathy more manageable, by alleviating and relief the painful symptoms.
Essential oils for peripheral neuropathy is a natural remedy to help relieve pain and soothe the affected areas. With our 100% pure and natural essential oils for peripheral neuropathy together will help create a more powerful solution for relieving pain in the affected areas.
Here Are the 5 Best Essential Oils For Peripheral Neuropathy
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Helps relax muscles, relieves pain, increases circulation, respiration, and provides nervous system support.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, improves respiration, and helps relieve muscular spasms.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Great for stimulating our immune systems, relaxes muscles, and has anti-inflammatory qualities that improve respiration by clearing up mucus.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Known for improving circulation, relaxes muscles fibers and suppresses muscles spasms.
- Lavender Essential Oil: The “Mother of all Oils” is a pain relieving, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant and helps reduce damaging effects of stress on the body.
Essential Oil For Neuropathy Uses
MASSAGE RECIPE: Mix 10 to 12 drops of each essential oil for neuropathy with 1 ounce of carrier oil. Together, these essential oils will help create a more powerful solution for relieving pain in affected areas. Massage the mixture onto the effected area.
HOT COMPRESS RECIPE: Use warm water to damp your washcloth. Add 2 drops of each essential oil for neuropathy, then stir in warm water for 30 seconds. Once soaked, wring out water and apply the warm, damp washcloth to affected areas of your body. This will help increase circulation and relieve inflammation within painful areas.
BATH RECIPE: Mix 5 to 10 drops of essential oil for neuropathy with one teaspoon of carrier oil. Add to your Bathwater: Fill tub with warm water, and immerse up to your waste. Massage the affected areas for 15 to 20 minutes.