The more you use essential oils the more you will discover their multifaceted nature. Although we do not recommend applying essential oils directly to your skin because of their volatility, you can combine them with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil or almond oil and use them as a massage oil or body oil. Visit the blog section of GuruNanda.com for additional ways to utilize essential oils.
To ensure the diffuser works properly, we recommend cleaning the diffuser while changing oils, or every 3 days.
• Disconnect the diffuser unit from power before cleaning
• Use a cloth to clean exterior part of the unit with water
• Use a cotton swab or cloth to clean the water tank
• Keep water from entering the vent
• Do not use harsh detergents, solvents or abrasive agents to clean the diffuser unit
• Use the diffuser unit on a dry and even surface
Absolutely not. All of our oils are of natural origin, derived from the roots, seed, and flowers of plants.
GuruNanda is intimately involved with the extraction and distillation process from farm to shelf. We have developed relationships with farms all over the world with acres of fertile land free of pesticides and chemicals that could damage the integrity of the oils. Our citrus oils like orange are from Spain and Italy. Our floral oils like lavender come from farms in France. Our spice oils like cinnamon and our mint oils like spearmint are cultivated in India. We grow our exotic oils like Patchouli in Indonesia. If you have any other questions or issues with you diffuser pack that are not answered here, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org